You can include audio items in your portfolio. To create an audio portfolio item:
- Create a new portfolio item.
- Set the Post format as Audio on the Settings sidebar (the Document tab).
- You’ll see the Audio field on the Document tab.
- Enter the link to your video to this field.
If you use Images Content-Source, you will need to add an audio URL right inside the block editor. Read more here – https://visualportfolio.co/docs/portfolio-blocks/content-source/images/
Supported Audio Vendors
- Self Hosted Audio links
Output Audio in Post
Despite the fact that we have added support for audio post format, this does not mean that it will be supported by your theme. This audio will be automatically used in Portfolio Layouts, but in the post content, it will not be visible.
There are 2 solutions only:
- You may just embed video manually in your post content.
- Change posts content output template in your theme.