Congratulations on signing up for Visual Portfolio Pro. This guide walks you through the entire process of installing and activating Visual Portfolio Pro on your WordPress site.
Note: Visual Portfolio Pro is an extension of Visual Portfolio, so you must have Visual Portfolio installed. If you still haven’t installed Visual Portfolio, check out this installation guide.
- After purchasing VIsual Portfolio Pro, go to nkdev.info/account
- Login with the details you received in the email after purchase
- After the login, you will reach the Account page. Click on the File Downloads button on the left side of the Account section and download the .zip file to your desktop
- Head over to your site, to the WordPress dashboard
- Open Admin Menu > Plugins and click on the Add New button
- Choose the zip file you have just downloaded. Click on install and activate
In order to receive automatic updates of the Pro plugin, you need to activate your license:
- After installing the Visual Portfolio Pro, go to nkdev.info/account
- Click on the License Keys button on the left side of the Account section and copy your license key to the clipboard
- Head over to your site, to the WordPress dashboard, and click on Admin Menu > Visual Portfolio > Settings > Updates
- Insert your license key and push the Activate License button