You can create a portfolio with images. Select the Images option. You’ll see the panel where you can add your images.
Click on the plus button to open the Select or Upload Images window. Use Media Library images or upload new images in a dialog. Click on the image to select it. On the Attachment Details panel in this window, you can set some values for your image:
- Title, Description, Caption, Alt: the values you set for these attributes will be shown in your gallery popup window if you want them to be shown. Go to Admin Area → Visual Portfolio → Settings to show/hide them.
- The Alt Text value is used for the alt tag of your image.
If you need to change these settings later, please go to Admin area → Media → Library and click on the image to find them.
When you select the needed image, click on the Use This Image button. To select several images in this window, keep the Ctrl or Shift key pressed.
When your images are added to your portfolio, they are shown in the Content Source section. Click on them to adjust some settings:
- Title and Description: set a title and description for your portfolio items: they will be shown on your thumbnail if you choose to show them.
- Categories. To add new Categories, enter the name of it and press Enter. The categories can be shown above the portfolio items and allow to filter them.
- Format (Standard / Video / Audio). If you want to show a video in a popup gallery, select the Video format, and enter a link to your video in the Video URL field (see here all supported video vendors).
- URL. If your Items Click Action is Disabled or Popup Gallery, you won’t be able to use it. Set the URL as your Items Click Action, and the links.