You can include video items in your portfolio as well. To create a video portfolio item:
- Create a new portfolio item.
- Set the Post format as Video on the Settings sidebar (the Document tab).
- You’ll see the Video field on the Document tab.
- Enter the link to your video to this field.
If you use Images Content-Source, you will need to add a video URL right inside the block editor. Read more here – https://visualportfolio.co/documentation/portfolio-blocks/content-source/images/
Output Video in Post
Despite the fact that we have added support for video post format, this does not mean that it will be supported by your theme. This video will be automatically used in Portfolio Layouts, but in the post content, it will not be visible.
There are 2 solutions only:
- You may just embed video manually in your post content.
- Change posts content output template in your theme: