Set the Default value in the Pagination list to turn it on.
- Type: set one of the available types: Paged, Load More, Infinite.
You’ll see the pagination available for your portfolio. This pagination type allows to adjust these settings:
- Align: set the alignment for your pagination: Center, Left, Right.
- Show arrows and Show numbers: check/uncheck these settings to show hide arrows/page numbers.
- Also, you can set the arrow icons.
You’ll see the button to load more portfolio items when you reach the end of the page.
The portfolio items will be showing up on scroll until you reach the end of the list.
- Align: set the load more button and text: Center, Left, Right.
- Texts: set the captions you want to use.