Go to Admin Menu > Visual Portfolio > Settings to adjust the plugin settings. These settings will be applied to all portfolio layouts.
- Portfolio Slug – slug used in URL of portfolio items.
- Filter Taxonomies – add taxonomies that can be used for a portfolio. For example, if you add the portfolio_tag taxonomy in the list, you’ll be able to select a group of posts by tags for your portfolio.
- No Image – set a default image that is used when a featured image isn’t specified for a portfolio item.
- AJAX Cache and Preload – reduce AJAX calls request time.
- Responsive Breakpoints – change default responsive breakpoints, that used for automatic responsive code for Tiles, Masonry columns, and Carousel slides count.
- Lazy Loading – enable Visual Portfolio images lazy loading to optimize page speed loading.
- Disabled – disable lazy loading only in case, if it is conflicting with 3rd-party lazy loading scripts
- Visual Portfolio only – enable for images displaying in Visual Portfolio layouts only
- All images – enable lazy loading for all images on your site
- Image Sizes – set of custom image sizes, used in our plugin for your images. You can change these sizes, but don’t forget to Regenerate Thumbnails.
Adjust your popup gallery settings.
- Vendor Script – popup gallery script (PhotoSwipe or Fancybox)
- WordPress Images – enable popup for all WordPress images and galleries (not only for Visual Portfolio galleries).
- Deep Linking – makes URL automatically change when you open popup and you can easily link to specific popup image.
- Use Deep Linking URL to Share Images – check to share Deep Linking URLs when sharing images. When disabled, all galleries will share direct links to image files.
- Loop – check to enable loop image gallery.
- Click to Zoom – allows you to disable the default possibility to zoom when you click on the image.
- Display Arrows – arrows to navigate between images.
- Display Images Counter – if you enable this option, an image counter will be shown.
- Display Zoom Button
- Display Fullscreen Button
- Display Share Button
- Display Close Button
- Display Thumbnails
- Thumbnails Opened At Startup
- Thumbnails Position
- Display Download Button
- Display Slideshow
- Background Color
- Pages iFrame Custom CSS – when you display pages in popup iframe, you may not need some page elements like header and footer. Hide it using custom CSS with classname
Add watermarks protection to images. Don’t forget to enable watermark protection on the block https://visualportfolio.co/documentation/portfolio-blocks/protection/
- Logo – your image to display as watermarks
- Size – watermark size in percent
- Autogenerate – automatically apply watermark during image upload
These settings used to connect your social networks as a source for Visual Portfolio galleries. More info read here:
Possibility to use your brand name and logo instead of our “Visual Portfolio”
- Enable White Label
- Brand Name
- Logo Dark
- Logo White
Pro users can insert their license key here and get automatic updates for Visual Portfolio Pro plugin.