- Register Portfolio Post Type – this setting is enabled by default, but if you want to use our plugin for photo galleries only, you can disable registering the custom post type
- Archive Page – this page used for portfolio archives. Read more – https://visualportfolio.co/docs/portfolio-archive/
- Archive Page Items Per Page – limit the number of items per page on archive page.
- Filter Taxonomies – add taxonomies that can be used for a portfolio. For example, if you add the
portfolio_tagtaxonomy in the list, you’ll be able to select a group of posts by tags for your portfolio.
- No Image – set a default image that is used when a featured image isn’t specified for a portfolio item.
- AJAX Cache and Preload – reduce AJAX calls request time.
- Responsive Breakpoints – change default responsive breakpoints, that used for automatic responsive code for Tiles, Masonry columns, and Carousel slides count.