You can include video projects in your portfolio as well. To create a video project:
- Create a new project.
- Set the Post format as Video on the Settings sidebar (the Document tab).
- You’ll see the Video field on the Document tab.
- Enter the link to your video to this field.
If you use Images Content-Source, you will need to add a video URL right inside the block editor. Read more here – https://visualportfolio.co/docs/portfolio-blocks/content-source/images/
Supported Video Vendors
- IGTV (Instagram)
- Facebook Video
- Self Hosted Video links
Output Video in Post
Despite the fact that we have added support for video post format, this does not mean that it will be supported by your theme. This video will be automatically used in Portfolio Layouts, but it will not be visible in the post content.
There are 2 solutions only:
- You may just embed video manually in your post content.
- Change posts content output template in your theme: