Visual Portfolio is a plugin that allows making galleries of portfolio items: in your portfolio, you can show a set of images, your posts or special portfolio posts.
Visual Portfolio available for popular site builders such as:
- Gutenberg (native WordPress page builder)
- WPBakery Page Builder
- Go to Admin Menu > Plugins > Add New.
- Enter “Visual Portfolio” as a keyword to find it in the list of available plugins. Click on the Install Now button.
Another option is to download the plugin here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/visual-portfolio/
- Go to Admin area > Plugins > Add New.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button.
- Select the downloaded file, and click on the Install Now button.
After the plugin is installed, click on the Activate Plugin button just after the installation is done. Or you can go to Admin area > Plugins and click on the Activate link there.
Once the plugin installed, you will be able to create Portfolio Items and Blocks with Layouts. These are the main features of the plugin: